Call us at 844.258.7457 to find out how we can bring your shop into the UV Fastlane
The UV Fast Finish Collision Curing System is the perfect Unit for Any Shop Moving into UV Primers, Paints, and Coatings.
Designed to be ergonomic, the UVFL 500 is light and easy to operate even for prolonged period of times. However, the power of the unit means you never have to hold it for more than a few seconds at a time.
Ramp up your productivity by introducing UV primers and coatings into your body shop. This system even switches to low power when placed in its standby nest to lower your power consumption.
The system is designed with safety and heat in mind so unlike systems of similar power, the thermal controls prevent the handheld irradiator from warping the metal or plastics on the vehicle while still maximizing the amount of ultraviolet exposure.
- Smart Nest: Whenever you are not using the convenient handheld wand, simply place it in the nest and it automatically goes into stand by mode. This not only lowers your power consumption but elongates bulb life and reduces any safety concern.
- Thermal Control: The built-in thermal controls keep the unit at an optimal temperature at all times to 1) optimize UV curing energy, 2) maximize bulb life, 3) prevent excess heat from warping your finished surfaces, and 4) preventing unnecessary heat from reaching the operator.
- Uniform power delivery: All UV Fastlane systems are thoroughly tested for uniform power delivery. A tool is only as good as its weakest link so be on the lookout for systems with powerful ballasts that have uneven output because they will only cure as well or as the least powerful part of the UV bulb.
- Standard Wall Outlet Convenience: Unlike more powerful systems that require a special 220V connection, this system plugs right into a standard wall outlet in the US which allows for a convenient set up but also gives you the power to take it on-site and get the job done without needing to bring in an electrician.
- Made in the USA : Unlike our competitors, we still do all of our design, engineering, and manufacturing right in our Delray Beach, FL headquarters.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Our US production allows us to ensure that our UV systems meet the highest quality standards and that is why we can so easily offer a 1 year warranty right out of the box. Whether you purchased our system 1, 5, or even 10 years ago. We stand by our systems.