No Mix - No Shrink - No Waste
UV Fast Fill, the only non-shrinking combination putty & glaze that’s ready for use straight out of the container!
At first use you will notice the creamy texture when you insert your applicator in the material. This is why UV Fastlane’s “Fast Fill” applies and dries smooth and ready to feather out without leaving any pinholes in the finished product.
1. Abrade surface with 180 to 220 grit sand paper
2. Prep with hi-flash solvent to remove any residue
3. Initial 1st coat apply at 3 to 5 mil thick
4. UV Cure per chart below
5. Second coat apply up to 15 mils thick
6. UV Cure per chart below
7. Apply additional builder coats as needed using the same steps.
8. Spray out your UV curable primer as needed
Note – Instructions above were achieved with a high power UV Fastlane UVFL 2000 model. This model provides over 1200 mW/cm2 of curing power enabling the drying technique that’s the fastest in the industry. Lower power UV systems will require more passes of the UV Light to accomplish full thru cure
UV FastLane Models and recommended drying technique. The speed of moving the UV is similar to the speed that you would normally spray at when applying primer.
Training with UV Visualizer guarantees a successful & confident way to insure any novice will become an expert that produces high quality repeatable work.
UV Fast Fill is 100% UV Activated. Never leave container open, even in general lighting.